- The SF250 flask fits easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Designed to carry gels, water, electrolytes, or your own nutrition mix
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Flask holds 8 servings of energy gel
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Easy to clean 28mm cap; top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
250 ml / 8.5 fl oz
23 g / 0.8 oz
222 mm / 8.7 in x 71 mm / 2.8 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean a SoftFlask?
All of our SoftFlasks are top-shelf dishwasher safe so they are very simple to keep clean. If you are fueling with energy gels or mixing your own nutrition mix, we recommend using a bottle brush or Bottle Bright to clean out any residue. The bite valves and tubes can easily be removed for cleaning as well. Our Cleaning Kit provides you with both a tube brush and tablet of bottle bright to soak your valves in.
So perfectSoft flask is awesome. Conforms to waste and belt. You can get every last drop out, then you can roll it up and stash it in a pocket.
Bite valve is perfect.
Easy to wash