- The UltraFlask 450 flask fits easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement on the run
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Includes removable/adjustable drink tube; cut to a custom length or mount bite valve directly to cap
- Large 42mm opening lets you fill the UltraFlask easily with ice and drink mixes
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
450 ml / 15 fl oz
39 g / 1.3 oz
165 mm / 6.5 in x 60 mm / 2.36
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean my UltraFlask?
All of our SoftFlasks are top-shelf dishwasher safe so they are very simple to keep clean. If you are fueling with energy gels or mixing your own nutrition mix, we recommend using a bottle brush or Bottle Bright to clean out any residue. The bite valves and tubes can easily be removed for cleaning as well. Our Cleaning Kit provides you with both a tube brush and tablet of bottle bright to soak your valves in.
I love this product for MTB ridesThis is a great product, well designed and very useful for long rides on MTB, when you really want to go light as soon as possible.
The only issue I have is that either my unit is missing a part or it's me who just can't understando how to cut the tube and re fit the valve. ¿Is there any video about it?