- Helps protect water from freezing in extreme temperatures
- Designed for a wide range of cold weather activities
- Steady flow, angled Phaser™ Bite Valve
- Insulated valve base cover and dust cover
- Tube designed in the ideal durometer for easy routing
- Universal ¼ in diameter fitting with Plug-N-Play connect system
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
914.4 mm / 36 in
6 mm / 1/4 in
3 mm / 0.12 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best use for this product?
The ArcticFusion Tube is best for cold-weather conditions, to protect water from freezing in extreme temperatures.
How do I clean my tube and bite valve?
While throwing your tube set in the freezer is a great way to prevent anything funky from happening, if you are hydrating with anything other than water you will want to keep it clean. All of our components are removable for easy cleaning: 1. Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir 2. Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other then pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube 3. Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with Bottle Bright or mild soap and water 4. Clean the inside of the tube by inserting the Hydrapak Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub 5. After drying the components, carefully reattach the sheath to the valve and re-install