- Shape-Shift™ baffle locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization; unlocks for full volume and reverses for easy cleaning
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Dual FlexGrips make it simple to fill, carry and access in your pack
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
2 L / 70 fl oz unlocked
1.5 L / 50 fl oz locked
141 g / 4.9 oz
340 mm / 13.3 in x 165 mm / 6.4 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; PP/POM; Silicone
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the box?
Each reservoir kit includes:
- Slide-Seal™ Top with Tether
- 36" HydraFlex™ Tube
- Blaster™ Bite Valve
- Plug-N-Play™ Connect System
- Removable Pack Clip
- Silicone Lubrication
- Basic Care & Use Intructions
How do I clean my reservoir?
The Shape-Shift features a removable baffle which locks for a slim profile and increased stabilization and unlocks for full volume. When unlocked it reverses for easy cleaning - throw it in the top-shelf of your dishwasher or rinse with mild soap and water. Make sure to let the reservoir dry out completely while reversed.
How do I clean my tube and bite valve?
While throwing your tube set in the freezer is a great way to prevent anything funky from happening, if you are hydrating with anything other than water you will want to keep it clean. All of our components are removable for easy cleaning: 1. Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir 2. Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other then pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube 3. Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with Bottle Bright or mild soap and water 4. Clean the inside of the tube by inserting the Hydrapak Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub 5. After drying the components, carefully reattach the sheath to the valve and re-install
How do I attach the leash to the Slide-Seal top?
There is a small hook on the Slide-Seal™ top, and you can attach the tether to that point. When you want to unattach the leash, pull the tether's loop to unattach.