- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of its filled size when empty, minimizing the space it takes up in your pack
- At 50% lighter than most hard bottles it's the most compact and convenient water bottle solution
- The flexible walls, TPU carry handle & grip ring create a comfortable carrying experience
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm mouth screw cap makes it quick and easy to fill
- Rigid top and bottom keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
750 ml / 25 fl oz
72 g / 2.5 oz
Open - 182 mm / 7.2 in x 89 mm / 3.5 in
Closed - 51 mm / 2 in x 89 mm / 3.5 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
Backcountry Filter Compatible
Safely hydrate on the trail. Our standard threaded top is compatible with most backcountry water filters.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open my Stash bottle?
There are 3 different ways to open your Stash bottle.
Method One - Remove the cap, and center your fingers around a tab. Squeeze to open.
Method Two - Remove the cap, and clasp your hands and squeeze to open with your palms.
Method Three - Remove the cap, and balance the Stash bottle on its side. Give it a firm chop with your other hand. It can take it!
Click here for a video demonstration.
How do I clean my Stash bottle?
We recommend rinsing out your Stash bottle thouroughly before your first use and cleaning it regularly. Due to the Stash's flexible design, we do not recommend placing it in the dishwasher. Method One - Fill your bottle with warm water and use a bottle brush along with mild soap to scrub it clean. Rinse well and set upside down to dry. Method Two - Fill your bottle with warm water and drop in one Bottle Bright tablet, let sit for up to fifteen minutes. Rinse and set upside down to dry.