The Position: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
Posted: March 7th, 2022
Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation, and our branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
The Customer Experience Coordinator (aka a CXC) ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty. The CXC is responsible for handling both customer service and dealer service communication both in and out of the office. The position is responsible for tasks such as customer communication, consumer event support, order processing and sales support. The position is also responsible for reviewing and processing consumer warranty requests and responding to consumer inquiries. The CXC reports to the Customer Experience Manager and is a part of the marketing team.
- Interact with customers via email, phone, and/or live chat.
- Attend events where/when required, taking charge of set-up/tear-down, brand promotion
- Assist dealers and customers with varying levels of questions, inquiries, or requests.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service in all customer interactions.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a clear and calm manner.
- Provide prompt responses and solutions to any problems or concerns.
- Support Sales team with orders and dealer requests.
- Work closely with CXM and Fulfillment Manager to ensure proper order flow to the Warehouse.
- Input and process accurate and timely sales orders and warranty requests.
- Develop a strong working knowledge base for the entire range of HydraPak, Polar Bottle, and Bottle Bright brand SKUs.
- Communicate with Marketing, Sales and Fulfillment teams as needed to address any relevant issues and to help these teams achieve success.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service or retail experience required; outdoor industry experience desired
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Knowledge of Acumatica ERP, SPS Commerce, or ZenDesk CRM is a plus.
- Must be comfortable and professional when communicating with consumers via phone, email and in person.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid attention to detail. Different customers have different requirements, and getting their orders processed correctly is a must.
- Strong computer skills are a must with proficiency in Google Business Suite and MS Office 365.
- A desire to share in the work of the team, and to help where required.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds and drive rental vehicles / cargo van required.
APPLICATION AND STARTING DATE
Salary & Benefits
This position is for our Longmont, CO office. The typical work hours for this job are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Pay range for this position is $45,000-$50,000 annually. HydraPak offers up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off in the first year of service, 11 paid holidays, a range of insurance benefits starting the first of the month following a 30-day waiting period, and a 401(k) plan with company match after the first year.
Application and Starting Date
Please email resume and cover letter addressing Experience and Education requirements above with your name written in the subject line to email@example.com. Start date is as soon as possible.
HydraPak LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.