The Position: Ecommerce Manager
Posted: January 4th, 2022
Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation, and our branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
HydraPak is seeking an eCommerce Manager. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and eCommerce, the eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and implementing direct to consumer (DTC) marketing efforts and driving growth for HydraPak, Polar Bottle and Bottle Bright. This role is responsible for the evolution and execution of the online marketing, including website and Amazon content, email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, as well as ambassador and affiliate marketing. Additional responsibility will include customer acquisition analysis and the integration of additional customer acquisition and customer retention strategies. This role plays a vital role in the strategic direction of the direct sales channels. The candidate is an energetic problem solver and thrives working for a fast-paced, high growth company in an ever-changing online environment.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ONLINE ECOMMERCE MARKETING:
- Digital asset ownership – Owner of all websites, social media platforms and all third-party app/plug in providers and tool kit service providers.
- Grow and manage Shopify-based sales, including
- Management of web vendor to implement technical improvements, integration and implementation of new services
- Set up and test promotional codes for use on eCommerce web properties
- Add new products to eCommerce web properties
- Develop landing pages for new products and new partnership opportunities
- Management of 3rd part apps
- Grow and manage Amazon Vendor Central-based sales, including:
- Driving strategy, forecasts and growth
- Manage Amazon product listing pages, storefront pages and optimize layout to maximize conversions; including A+ Content, videos, galleries, etc.
- Ensure authorized online sellers are within MAP, eliminate unauthorized disruptive marketplace sellers, and reduce MAP violations.
- Collaborate on Amazon posts and other BETA programs on Amazon
- Lead new product innovation launches online, including listing set up on websites and marketplaces, asset developments and media support
- Develop and execute eCommerce marketing initiatives that drive customer acquisition and revenue, including:
- Email marketing, including segmentation and triggered marketing campaigns
- Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Oversee the influencer and affiliate marketing program, including identifying and recruiting new affiliates
- Manage content development strategies, including managing contributing writers and curating content for eCommerce websites
- Create and test custom landing pages, including registration pages
- Identify new growth opportunities by staying on top of market trends, competition, emerging channels and best practices.
- Manage online paid media efforts, including
- Acting as point of contact and managing relationships with external partners.
- Managing paid media budget across channels
- Selecting channels that achieve marketing objectives – reach, conversion, etc
- MARKETING ANALYSIS: Prepare and distribute performance reports including website analytics, paid media, Amazon and influencer marketing performance reports
- Track customer acquisition by source to optimize results and customer lifetime value.
- Present insights and recommendations for new projects and marketing campaigns based on data analysis
- Minimal travel to trade and consumer events will be required
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or Advertising required
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience (e.g., internships, FTE)
- eCommerce experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally, including grammar and proofreading skills
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Previous experience with the following systems preferred:
- Shopify / Shopify Plus
- Amazon Seller / Vendor Central
- Google Analytics
- Basic HTML skills
- Proven ability to act independently, exercise judgement.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through with communication and a sense of urgency for deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to “multi-task” while also reassessing priorities on a continual basis
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position is for our Longmont, CO office. The typical work hours for this job are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday with a remote work option 2-days/week. Pay range for this position is $70,000-$80,000 annually with a 10% bonus potential. HydraPak offers up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off in the first year of service, 11 paid holidays, a range of insurance benefits starting the first of the month following a 30-day waiting period, and a 401(k) plan with company match after the first year.
APPLICATION AND STARTING DATE
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Start date is as soon as possible.
HydraPak LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.