The Position: Fulfillment Coordinator
Posted: September 9 2021
At HydraPak, we value being active in the outdoors and our products keep athletes healthy and hydrated so that they can be in the moment when they are out doing their thing. We serve these athletes by continuously innovating hydration solutions for performance-oriented activities. The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. Hydrapak, Polar Bottle, and Bottle Bright branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
Based in Oakland, California and Longmont, Colorado, we are a group of highly-motivated enthusiasts who are lucky enough to be able to combine work with our shared passion for outdoor recreation and product applications. If you are looking for an environment where you can make a difference and thrive in a casual, team-oriented atmosphere, HydraPak may be the right fit for you.
The Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for coordination of receiving and processing orders from both major national retailers and smaller regional dealers. Primary duties will be shepherding EDI and online B2B orders from receiving through fulfillment, processing error corrections, and relaying adjustments all relevant information back to our partners. Additional duties will be to provide cross-coverage for Logistics services and Direct-To-Consumer order handling. The position reports to the Fulfillment Manager and is a part of the Operations Team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the Fulfillment Manager in maintaining strict service commitments set in place for Retailer, Dealer, Distributor, and Consumer orders.
- Master our ERP software (Acumatica) as well as our platforms for EDI (SPS Commerce) and online B2B ordering (Elastic).
- Assist in preparation of orders for the warehouse team to pick and pack.
- Develop a strong working knowledge base for the entire range of HydraPak, Polar Bottle, and Bottle Bright brand SKUs.
- Communicate with Sales and Customer Service as needed to address any relevant issues and to help these teams achieve success.
Education and Experience
- Experience managing EDI order process for major retailer is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Acumatica ERP, SPS Commerce, or ZenDesk CRM is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is critical. We are communicating constantly with customers, sales staff, and the shipping team.
- Solid attention to detail. Different customers have different requirements, and getting their orders processed correctly is a must.
- Strong computer skills are a must—should not have any problem jumping between Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets and understanding why one would be used over the other.
- A desire to share in the work of the team, and to help where required.
- Prior experience in Fulfillment or Logistics in the active outdoor industry is preferred.
- A passion for serving our athlete customers with the best products possible, and for enabling them to perform in their activity.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time, 40 hour-a-week job. The typical work shift is 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Salary range for this position is $20-$25.44 per hour. HydraPak offers generous Paid Time Off, a full range of insurance benefits after a 90-day waiting period, and a 401(k) plan with company match after the first year.
Application and Starting Date
Please submit your resume to HR@hydrapak.com. Start date is as soon as possible.