The Position: Junior Designer
Posted: January 4th, 2022
Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation, and our branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
HydraPak is seeking a Junior Digital Marketing Designer to work with our in-house marketing team. We are seeking a creative team member with exceptional design skills, problem-solving abilities, and excellent visualization, collaboration, and communication skills. The goal of this position will be to ensure high-quality, visually-engaging digital communications for our consumers. This position is responsible for quick-turn, day-to-day content to support our social, ecommerce and overall brand marketing for HydraPak, Polar Bottle and the Bottle Bright brands.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own digital representation of our brands across variety of channels and platforms
- Generate graphics, illustrations and infographics both static and animated (stop motion and gifs) for use online and in marketing collateral
- Support digital marketing for events and presentations
- Design, layout, produce, and maintain landing page content and lead forms; ensure responsive design (no development experience needed)
- Generate, test, and deploy email content
- Maintain and design brand standards to drive brand consistency across all marketing materials and experiences
- As needed, develop print collateral, which may include brochures, labels, stickers, or other assets
- Minimal travel to trade and consumer events will be required
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- 2+ years’ work experience in digital design (focus on marketing is a plus; agency work is a plus)
- Certificate or 2/4-year degree in digital design or equivalent work experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Advanced knowledge of typography, grid systems, and page layout
- Demonstrated ability to design in both digital and print format and form factors
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Hands-on experience creating digital ads and/or content for social platforms
- Understanding of UI/UX and web design principles
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong portfolio/website that supports the above qualifications
- Commitment to responsiveness, high quality work and is highly detail-oriented
- Good artistic eye, understanding of the graphic requirements of a project
- Ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position is for our Longmont, CO office. This is a full-time, 40 hour-a-week job. The typical work hours are 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday with remote work option 2-days/week. Pay range for this position is $45,000-$50,000 annually. HydraPak offers up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off in the first year of service, 11 paid holidays, a range of insurance benefits starting the first of the month following a 30-day waiting period, and a 401(k) plan with company match after the first year.
APPLICATION AND STARTING DATE
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Start date is as soon as possible.
HydraPak LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.