Social Media & Influencer Marketing Specialist
Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation, and our branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
This position will be dedicated to leading and executing the social media and influencer marketing efforts for HydraPak and our family of brands. If you are looking to make a difference and value a casual, team-oriented atmosphere, have a down-to-earth disciplined approach, and possess a drive to innovate, this may be the right fit for you.
You’re a hands-on social media marketing professional who is ready to take the lead with several in-house brands. Self-motivated, creative and a great communicator who is passionate about the outdoors and driving consumer engagement. You're fluent in social media, influencer marketing and a talented writer. You know that marketing is a mix of strategy and tactics; mindful of both brand image and the need to drive sales. You are highly organized with an attention to detail and able to keep up with the demands of daily responsibilities and long-term growth initiatives.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive social media and influencer marketing plan and budget to support the company’s brand image, product, and key messaging
- Develop and implement social and influencer editorial calendar to increase engagement and support brand's overall strategic marketing plan and sales goals
- Work alongside our designers to develop in-house content in the form of video, photography, blog articles, social campaigns, etc.
- Define product seeding and ambassador and influencer strategy – monitor and leverage deliverables to support marketing plan, handle all tracking of product orders/samples tracking (as required)
- Monitor and update company social media pages and profiles on a regular basis. Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company policies and through the brand's voiceWrite, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling. Generate, edit, publish and share content daily (original text, images, video)
- Track and provide metrics for all brand social media channels and influencer marketing efforts; provide weekly and monthly analytics and implement necessary changes for optimization
- Standard workday Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM in Longmont, CO office
- Travel to trade shows and events
- Additional time occasionally required outside normal hours for special projects, travel or events
EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years social media and influencer marketing experience with a consumer product brand, experience within the active Outdoor industry a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Demonstrated understanding of/experience with:
- Social media platforms
- Digital advertising platforms
- Managing omni channel campaigns
- Understanding of social media metrics; ability to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Familiarity with social listening and reporting software.
- Knowledge of key digital marketing tools: Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, AspireIQ, Iconosquare.
- Strong copywriting skills; proven experience in writing and/or directing effective content for web/social, ads, and/or collateral
- Excellent organizational, budget, and project management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suites, and use of Dropbox
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
- Ability to work in, and make a positive contribution to a team environment
Offer to be determined based upon the individual's experience and qualifications. Budgeted at base of $55,000-$65,000 plus annual bonus of up to 5%. Benefits include health insurance co-pay and 401(k) with employer match. Plus, industry gear discounts and professional development opportunities through OIA, Camber Outdoors, seminars, or other activities.
APPLICATION AND STARTING DATE
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date is as soon as possible.
HydraPak LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.