- Multi-use Hydrant™ Tube includes a silicone squeeze bulb and pressure activated valve for one handed dispensing - spray to cool, clean, share, fill or drink
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Pack clip easily attaches to backpack straps for quick access and ideal routing
- Wide Slide-Seal™ top makes it easy to fill and creates a leak-proof seal
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
3 L / 100 fl oz
250 g / 8.8 oz
440 mm / 17 in x 165 mm / 6.5 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
Heavy weight TPU, welded seams and an innovative design make for an ultra-rugged, dependable, and field-ready reservoir system.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the box?
Each reservoir kit includes:
- Slide-Seal™ Top with Tether
- Hydrant™ Tube: silicone squeeze bulb & pressure activated valve with dust cover & pack clip
- 48" HydraFusion™ Tube
- Plug-N-Play™ Connect System
- Silicone Lubrication
- Basic Care & Use Intructions
What are the best uses for this system over a traditional HydraPak reservoir?
The Full-Force is a versatile hydration system for any adventure:
- Easily drink or dispense water with one hand.
- Clean your shoes or gear after a hike, run, or ride on the trail.
- Quickly rinse off yourself or a pet after an adventure.
- Fill or wash your cooking kit at camp.
- Use as a readily accessible first aid solution in the field.
How do I clean my reservoir?
As simple as it gets - reverse by placing your hand in the reservoir (make sure it's empty!), grab the bottom, and pull it back through the top opening. It's just like turning a sock inside-out. The molded opening can also be flipped after the reservoir body has been reveresed. Then, throw it in the dishwasher or rince with mild soap and water. Make sure to let the reservoir dry out completely while reversed.
How do I clean my tube and bite valve?
While throwing your tube set in the freezer is a great way to prevent anything funky from happening, if you are hydrating with anything other than water you will want to keep it clean. All of our components are removable for easy cleaning: 1. Disconnect the drink tube from the reservoir 2. Grasp the bite valve in one hand and tube in the other then pull the valve firmly to remove the bite valve from the tube 3. Gently remove the silicone sheath from the valve and clean with Bottle Bright or mild soap and water 4. Clean the inside of the tube by inserting the Hydrapak Tube Brush in the open end of the tube and scrub 5. After drying the components, carefully reattach the sheath to the valve and re-install.
How do I attach the leash to the Slide-Seal™ top?
There is a small hook on the Slide-Seal™ top, and you can attach the tether to that point. When you want to unattach the leash, pull the tether's loop to unattach.
helpful productAwesome for longer hikes and backpacking trips with my dog. helps to get him clean when his paws are muddy and I can fill up his water dish, too as well as stay hydrated myself
using it for camping and backpackingThe pressurized tube is awesome! I find it helpful for camping and backpacking. The 3l size is pretty hefty for when I need more water.
You might also like...