- Ultra-light water storage and delivery kit for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Multi-use Hydrant™ Tube includes a silicone squeeze bulb and pressure activated valve for one handed dispensing - spray to cool, clean, share, fill or drink
- Plug-N-Play™ Cap allows for increased versatility, use as a hydration reservoir on the go or water storage and delivery system at basecamp
- Pour Spout plugs into Plug-N-Play™ for easy pouring without removing the cap
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Pack clip easily attaches to backpack straps for quick access
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
3 L / 100 fl oz
227 g / 7.9 oz
360.5 mm / 14.2 in x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the box?
Each Trek Kit includes:
- Seeker 3 L
- Plug-N-Play™ Cap
- Hydrant™ Tube: silicone squeeze bulb & pressure activated valve with dust cover & pack clip
- Pour Spot
- 36" Silicone Tube
- 4 x 8 in. Zippered Storage Bag
- Silicone Lubrication
- Basic Care & Use Intructions
What are the best uses for this kit?
The Trek Kit is a versatile hydration kit for any adventure:
- Easily drink or dispense water with one hand.
- Clean your shoes or gear after a hike, run, or ride on the trail.
- Quickly rinse off yourself or a pet after an adventure.
- Fill or wash your cooking kit at camp.
- Use as a readily accessible first aid solution in the field.
Write a Review