- Ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included 4x4 in. storage bag
- The flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it's in your pack
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
3 L / 100 fl oz
94 g / 3.3 oz
360.5 mm / 14.2 in x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in
Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best use for the Seeker?
The Seeker is a great ultra-light water storage solution for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure.
Is the Seeker easy to clean?
Yes! To clean a Seeker, you can run it through the dishwasher on the top shelf. Alternatively, clean it with warm, soapy water and a bottle brush, or use Bottle Bright to even more thoroughly clean the product.