Seeker™ 4 L
ULTRA-LIGHT WATER STORAGE
Go the distance with our high-capacity Seeker 4 L. The flexible coated handle allows for easy pouring and carrying. It packs away nice and easy. Its streamlined shape fits in a wide variety of packs, whether strapped to the outside or inside a pack pocket. Pairing volume with performance.
Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag
Filter more water in the backcountry, most 42mm threaded filters screw on to top
Durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying
Flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it is in your pack
Filter Adapter - 28 mm
Fits into Plug-N-Play Caps and Connectors to create a direct connection between your 28mm backcountry water filter and HydraPak Seeker storage containers, Flux bottles and reservoirs.
Compatible with most 28mm threaded water filters. Learn more by visiting our Filter FAQ page.
Must be paired with a HydraPak Plug-N-Play connection in order to work.
Example image pairs Sawyer Filter with the Filter Adapter and the Plug-N-Play cap.
42mm Filter Cap
On-The-Go Water Filtration
LIGHT & COMPACT
At only 57 grams, our filter is one of the lightest filter options available. Its small size takes up no extra space when stored or threaded directly onto a Seeker or Flux.
DUST COVER & HIGH-FLOW NOZZLE
Keeps dust off your drink nozzle. Quickly opens and closes the drink nozzle with one hand without any direct contact with dirty hands.
42MM THREAD COMPATIBLE
Easily thread the filter onto some of the most popular backpacking water storage bags and flexible bottles including the HydraPak Seeker 2L, 3L, 4L, and 6L and 1L and the Flux 750ML, 1L, and 1.5L
FAST & SAFE FILTRATION
Removes 99.99% of E Coli & Parasitic cysts. Filters approximately 1,500 liters of fresh water at a rate of >1 L per minute.
Filter removes Escherichia coli bacteria, Cryptosporidium parvum cysts, and Giardia Lamblia (99.9%) from approximately 1,500 liters of water.
SAFE & RELIABLE
100% BPA and PVC Free
Natural Cleaning Tablet
When it comes to hydrating equipment, heavy duty use needs heavy duty cleaning. Bottle Bright tablets are readily biodegradable and all natural, made to keep all your containers clean and operating at optimum performance.
Contains 12 tablets.
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying – tear & weather resistant
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevents cap from getting lost – creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling
- Two load bearing side lash points, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28mm filter adapter
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity4 L / 140 fl oz
Dimensions420 mm x 150 mm / 16.5 in x 5.9 in
Weight104 g / 3.7 oz
MaterialTPU, PP, Nylon