Work With Us
HydraPak is the leading manufacturer of hydration Reservoirs and SoftFlasks. Our headquarters is located in Oakland, CA between the rolling hills of East Bay and the San Francisco Bay. Our mission is to relentlessly create better hydration solutions for performance-driven people. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for nearly two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted partner for dozens of major OEMs. These renowned global brands integrate HydraPak’s proprietary designs and technologies into their hydration products for recreational, athletic and military use. Thanks for looking into employment opportunities with HydraPak!
Paid Media Strategist - Oakland, CA or Longmont, CO (remote potential)
This position will be dedicated to creating and executing digital marketing strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of Amazon Marketing Services, Paid Social, Video, and Display campaigns that deliver on branding, acquisition, conversion and retention goals.
You’re a well-rounded digital marketing professional and aspiring leader. Self-motivated, creative and a great communicator who is passionate about the outdoors, and driving consumer engagement. You're knowledgeable in social media advertising, Amazon Marketing Services, and paid search marketing. You know that marketing is a mix of strategy and tactics; mindful of both brand image and the need to drive sales. You are highly organized with an attention to detail, working well unsupervised and able to keep up with the demands of daily responsibilities and long-term growth initiatives.
- Responsible for managing the company’s comprehensive digital marketing acquisition strategy that supports the brand image, product, and key messaging; including PPC, display, SEO, paid social, etc.
- Develop and implement digital advertising budget (Amazon, social, search) to increase engagement and support brand's overall strategic marketing plan and sales goals while maintaining ACOS & ROAS goals
- Effectively own all high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations, workflow, and audience growth goals
- Manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of all AMS campaigns; assist in managing and analyzing Amazon catalog, A+ product pages, store fronts, info graphs, and keywords
- Coordinate the deployment process for all of blog, home page, product page, landing page, and shop page content with appropriate meta data, tracking and tagging
- Work alongside marketing team to develop in-house creative assets in the form of landing pages, videos, display ads, blog articles, social campaigns, etc.
- Align KPI’s, track and provide performance metrics for all digital channels; work with leadership to implement necessary changes for optimization
- Monitor and work with team to respond to consumer activity on forums and social pages/groups
- Standard work day Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM in Oakland, CA or Longmont, CO (possible work remote for the right candidate)
- Travel possible within US and to Europe, Asia
- Additional time occasionally required outside normal hours for travel, trade shows, or special projects.
Offer to be determined based upon individual’s experience and qualifications. Benefits include company bonus plan, health insurance plan and 401(k). Plus, industry gear discounts and professional development opportunities through OIA and Camber Outdoors (formerly OIWC).
- Prior marketing experience (1-3 years) with a consumer product brand, experience within the active Outdoor industry a plus
- Eager to grow digital performance and growth marketing skillset; able to understand what it means to drive profitable traffic, and proficient with reporting analytics and data
- Demonstrated understanding of/experience:
- Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- Facebook Business Manager (FB & IG Ads)
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager
- Search and display marketing strategies and best practices
- CLV & CRO analysis
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and ecommerce tools: Amazon 1P Vendor Central, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Sellics, Monday, Shopify
- Strong copywriting skills; proven experience in writing and/or directing effective content for web/social, ads, and/or collateral
- Experience with eCommerce merchandising, planning, coordination and execution a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
- Ability to work in, and make a positive contribution to a team environment
Please email resume and cover letter as attachments, clearly indicating relevant experience and skill sets to firstname.lastname@example.org.