We’re stoked you’d like to join the HydraPak community! Members of our Pro Program act as ambassadors for our brand and make up a community that celebrates doing more and impacting less.
HydraPak offers one-time use discounts to qualified partners and professionals in our community. Please review the program guidelines, eligibility, and application below.
The program discount is a privilege and perk for approved applicants in the Pro Program. Members will be required to follow these rules:
- Products may not be purchased for anyone other than yourself
- Please be discreet and refrain from discussing this program or pricing online, in public, or with HydraPak dealers
- Products may not be resold
- Pro Purchase is not eligible for Free Shipping
Violation of any of these rules will result in membership being revoked.
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the HydraPak Pro Program. Verification will be required, and HydraPak will respond within three business days regarding the status of your application.
- Industry Employees: Applicant works for –
- An Authorized HydraPak Dealer
- A company with membership in the Outdoor Industry Association with a reciprocal pro program
- A company in the snow, paddle, cycling, fishing, or climbing industry with a reciprocal pro program
- Industry Partners: Applicant works with a non-profit involved in the active outdoor industry.
- Industry Guides: Applicant is a paid employee of a guide group, active duty military, military veteran, ski patrol, or a working group (Police, Search and Rescue, Avalanche, Detection).
Pro Program Membership is by application, not guaranteed, and can be revoked at any time. Membership is only available in the U.S. at this time. You will receive a one-time use code once approved.
Tell us more about your business/organization and how you meet the eligibility requirements above. Include a website address and contact details for your business/organization.