The Position: Production Operator 1
Date Posted: February, 7th 2022
Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation, and our branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
The Production Operator 1 is responsible for providing supporting assembly activities to production department to produce insulated sport water bottle.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble components of water bottles (i.e. surge valves, caps, etc.)
- Quality check, tag, and cap Single Wall bottles.
- Bag bottles for orders such as Amazon, Academy, and Target.
- Tape foam sheets to inners (12oz, 20oz, and 24oz).
- Cut 24oz bags down to 20oz.
- Assist warehouse in making kits and sticker bottles for specific orders.
- Record jobs worked and communicate with supervisor/manager of daily output.
- Communicate with supervisor/manager when quality issues arise.
- Complete various product reworks.
- Maintain a clean workspace (recycling boxes and shrink wrap, taking out the trash, etc.)
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 months related experience in a production environment preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- A desire to share in the work of the team, and to help where required.
- Ability to communicate clearly to co-workers and supervisors.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations, assignments and procedures.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full-time, in-office/visually-engaging, 40 hour-a-week job in our Longmont, CO location. The typical work shift is 7:00am- 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Pay range for this position is $14 - $15 per hour. HydraPak offers up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off in the first year of service, 11 paid holidays, a range of comprehensive insurance benefits, employer paid and voluntary, starting the first of the month following a 30-day waiting period, and a 401(k) plan with company match after the first year.
APPLICATION AND STARTING DATE
Please submit your resume to HR@hydrapak.com (no recruiting firms, please). Start date is as soon as possible.
HydraPak LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.