THE POSITION: Production Operator 2
Posted: February 7th 2022
Pushing boundaries to redefine the future of hydration, HydraPak creates innovative equipment that stand up to the harshest environments. Easy-to-use and highly functional, every HydraPak product showcases the technical manufacturing expertise that has distinguished the company for two decades. By offering a better way to hydrate, and continually seeking to refine its offerings, HydraPak has pioneered new product categories and become a trusted hydration partner for athletes worldwide.
The company serves athletes directly and also as a trusted partner of major brands in the active Outdoor Recreation industry, incorporating our hands-free hydration reservoirs and soft flasks into hydration backpacks and running vests. HydraPak also operates as Bottle Bright®, the natural and effective cleaning tablet, and Polar Bottle®, the original insulated sports water bottle for bike and recreation, and our branded hydration products are available at specialty sport stores worldwide.
The position is responsible for assembling the Polar Bottle insulated sport water bottle and adhering to the standard quota of 4 boxes containing 24, 25, or 26 bottles per box per hour.
JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use the Plunger-Sealer assembly equipment to assemble and seal insulated water bottles.
- Set up production machine when shift begins; including obtaining the proper parts for each product to be produced.
- Ensure the quality of product including inner-outer heat seal, inside cap-inner sealing edge, and bag appearance.
- Label boxes with applicable information (name, date, shift, quantity, etc.)
- Remove boxes after each color or size has been completed.
- Maintain and clean machine equipment and communicate any issues.
- Receive task descriptions from production supervisor on what color/size of bottle to produce.
- Assist in the general cleaning and maintenance of the parts storage area, production room and production section of the warehouse.
- Communicate and record job activities performed during the day and present report to manager daily.
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year related experience in a production environment required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Good attention to detail with the ability to notice defects in the product during assembly and stopping production to report issues to Quality Control or Production Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and help where required.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations.
- Must be approachable and responsive to a variety cross-functional teams and issues.
- Flexibility to adapt to different situations, assignments and procedures.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This is a full-time, in-office/visually-engaging, 40 hour-a-week job in our Longmont, CO location. The typical work shift is 7:00am- 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. Pay range for this position is $15 - $16 per hour. HydraPak offers up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off in the first year of service, 11 paid holidays, a range of comprehensive insurance benefits, employer paid and voluntary, starting the first of the month following a 30-day waiting period, and a 401(k) plan with company match after the first year.
APPLICATION AND STARTING DATE
Please submit your resume to HR@hydrapak.com (no recruiting firms, please). Start date is as soon as possible.
HydraPak LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.