Seeker™ 4 L
ULTRA-LIGHT WATER STORAGE
Go the distance with our high-capacity Seeker 4 L. The flexible coated handle allows for easy pouring and carrying. It packs away nice and easy. Its streamlined shape fits in a wide variety of packs, whether strapped to the outside or inside a pack pocket. Pairing volume with performance.
Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag
Filter more water in the backcountry, most 42mm threaded filters screw on to top
Durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying
Flexible design makes it so light and compact, you’ll forget it is in your pack
Katadyn BeFree Filter
WATER FILTER REPLACEMENT
This replacement Katadyn BeFree filter can be screwed onto any HydraPak product featuring a 42mm thread giving you the freedom to drink anytime, anywhere by filtering water to EPA standards.
WATER ON DEMAND
There's no time to suck! Free Flow Channels let water flow fast enough to keep up with you, leaving you fully hydrated.
No backflushing. No clumsy tools. Maintain the EZ-Clean Membrane quickly and easily for longer life and more enjoyment. Simply shake or swish free the debris and be on your way.
DRINK WATER, NOT DIRT
The Stay Clean Drink Nozzle keeps dirt on the ground and out of your mouth.
Filter Adapter - 28 mm
Fits into Plug-N-Play Caps and Connectors to create a direct connection between your 28mm backcountry water filter and HydraPak Seeker storage containers, Flux bottles and reservoirs.
Compatible with most 28mm threaded water filters. Learn more by visiting our Filter FAQ page.
Must be paired with a HydraPak Plug-N-Play connection in order to work.
Example image pairs Sawyer Filter with the Filter Adapter and the Plug-N-Play cap.
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying – tear & weather resistant
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevents cap from getting lost – creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling
- Two load bearing side lash points, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28mm filter adapter
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity4 L / 140 fl oz
Dimensions420 mm x 150 mm / 16.5 in x 5.9 in
Weight104 g / 3.7 oz
MaterialTPU, PP, Nylon