Water Storage & Delivery System
Built for long days on the trail, the lightweight Pioneer is the ideal medium to large capacity water storage and delivery system for backcountry group adventures. Innovative two piece construction features a removable water storage reservoir and an abrasion resistant outer sleeve. The reservoir’s wide opening is quick to fill and closes tight with a slide-seal top. Nylon drawstring cords make it easy to hang or carry and the new dispensing tap is ideal for filling bottles and washing cookware at camp. Lightweight and packable, it folds down small into its outer shell, an integrated storage pocket stores the included 28 mm filter adapter when not in use.
Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag
EASY TO FILL
Removable reservoir opens wide for quick filling from spigots or streams. Slide-seal top closes tight for a leak-proof seal
HANG OR CARRY
Throw over your shoulder for easy transport or hang from a tree limb for convenient access around camp
New Camp Tap is Plug-N-Play compatible. Push to dispense water and release to auto-seal, locks open for faster filling or washing
Blaster Bite Valve Sheath 2-Pack
Bite Valve Replacement
Replacing your bite valve from time to time helps maintain your hydration system. HydraPak's Bite Valve Sheaths provide a soft bite and are made of durable silicone. Perfect for chewers or to keep in your emergency gear kit with your bandaids and duct tape. Fits and replaces all HydraPak bite valves on our Reservoirs, SoftFlasks, and UltraFlasks.
*Please note - Blaster Sheaths DO NOT fit on the new Comet Bite valves and are not compatible with any of the new 2023 reservoirs. Please purchase Comet Bite Valve Sheaths HERE.
- Two piece construction features a removable water storage reservoir and an abrasion resistant outer sleeve
- Reservoir can be removed for filling and turned inside out for cleaning and drying between trips.
- Outer hanging shell is made of Nylon Ripstop, can be rinsed off and hung to dry.
- The Camp Tap has +2x the dispensing rate of a hydration system on/off + bite valve.
- Filter integration available via the included 28mm thread adapter and the thumb-latch connection on the Plug-n-Play exit port.
- Filter integration available via separately sold compatible accessories including the 28mm thread adapter and the thumb-latch connection on the Plug-n-Play exit port.
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
Capacity6 L / 200 fl oz
Dimensions490 x 250 mm / 19.3 x 9.9 in
Weight310 g / 10.9 oz
MaterialTPU, PP, TPU Coated Nylon